Friday, March 18, 2016

pork steak with black pepper sauce (เสต็กหมูซอสพริกไทยดำ)



Several kinds of steak are availiable in restaurant. They are varies from seafood, chicken, pork, beef until vegetarian. For me, steak is something that I can eat sometimes but not often. I cook this steak because I would likes to know about the quality of black pepper that I got for present last year.
 
 
For me, the main thing that we concern when we cook steak, is a quality of meat. The times of cooking is as well. However, this kind of steak, I would likes to give important for black pepper too. For this black pepper, I did not disappoint. It's very good.


Ingredients for marinated steak
 
2 piece of pork steak (200 g/pieces)
1 tbsp. black pepper, roast and crashed
2 cloves garlic, crashed
1 tbsp. whiskey
1 tbsp. butter or vegetable oil
salt to taste
 
 
Ingredients for gravy or sauce
 
the leftover marinated sauce
2-3 tbsp. of pork stock
1 tsp. all purpose floor
1 tsp. black pepper, roast and crashed
1 tbsp. butter
salt to taste

 



Method
 
First of all, We will start with marinating the steak. In mixing bowl or box, mixed the garlic, salt, pepper, oil and whisky (as the ingredients for steak above) together, mixed well. Then put 2 pieces of steak in. Marinated it at least 30 minutes or over night.
 
 
In hot pan, put butter in, wait until melt.
 
Add pieces of steak, grill until medium or well done cooked (depend on your favorite and how thick of your steak).
 
 
 
Take pieces of steak out. Place it in serving disc, keep it warm.
 
In the grilled pan with slow heat, pour the left over marinated sauce, pork soup, butter, floor and black pepper in, mixed well.
 
 

 
Mixed the sauce until thick enough, then take it out from heater.
 
Pour the sauce on pieces of steak. Serve with your favorite sides disc.
 
 
 
 For me, today, I serves with French fired and some mixed salad.
 
Come and delicious with me?
 
 
 
Hope, you will likes my receipts, if you have any question, please let me know in comment box, I will answer soon.
 
see you next times.

No comments:

Post a Comment